Bryan and Michelle Watts
Sunday, November 16
Rivalry Week
GO UTES!!!
It is Rivalry Week!!! The Utes are prepping for a big week, and Bryan and I couldn't be more excited. We will be at the game on Saturday, ready for a great challenge against TDS. Go Utes!!!
We decorated the front window to show our UTE team spirit.
2 comments:
Unknown
said...
Very cool. I like the window.
November 16, 2008 at 8:15 PM
slcnat
said...
YAY! I'm with you all the way. GO UTES!!!!
November 16, 2008 at 10:01 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(10)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(2)
BCS BOUND!!!! Final Scoreboard at BYU vs. Utah Gam...
Rivalry Week
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
2 comments:
Very cool. I like the window.
YAY! I'm with you all the way. GO UTES!!!!
Post a Comment