Sunday, July 25

Yellowstone Day 2

On our second day in the park we went to Canyon, and camped at Grant Village. Camping in the park was so much fun, cause we didn't feel like we had an agenda. We had everything we needed with us in the park. We were able to cook out and eat out in the most beautiful surroundings.
We hike a trail called Uncle Tom's Trail that takes you to the a very close overlook of Lower Falls in the Grand Canyone of Yellowstone. The hike takes you down 300 stairs, and 500 feet to the overlook, and then you have to make it back up. No stairstepper for me that day, I did all the stairs I could take





We saw this beauty while coming into the Canyon parking lot. We went back the next day and he was there again, so I guess this that spot was his home.

Bison, Bison and more Bison!








No comments: