Thursday, January 22

New Orleans

We stayed in New Orleans for 3 days before going on the cruise. We had such a wonderful time in this eclectic city. We went to the Garden District and saw some beautiful homes. We went on a Haunted History Tour and learned some crazy things about the French Quarter.
On Friday night we went to Pat O'Brien's and many of us caught the 'Hurricane Flu' and couldn't get out of bed until late morning the next day. I love New Orleans and will never forget the fun times we had there.



One of the beautiful balconies in New Orleans!

This is at a really beautiful and creepy cemetary in the Garden District. Many generations of one family are buried in these masoliums.
Apparently I danced with Larry at some point that night.
All of us partying the night away at Pat O's
The morning after our adventure at Pat Obrien's. We needed a lot of pain killers after the fun we had that night.



























4 comments:

Amber said...

New Orleans looks amazing! I would love to go there. I can't wait to hear about all of the good times you had, at least the ones you remember! Haha

slcnat said...

Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to read about the rest of your trip!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love New Orleans. It is such a fun town.